- Promoter Dave Stafford debuted Mid Ohio Wrestling January 27, 2001 at the armory in Dover, OH. After a couple of events in Dover, the shows moved to the Wooster Armory in March 2001. November 2001 saw the shows moved to Wooster High School (currently Cornerstone Elementary).
- In 2003, the monthly shows moved to downtown Wooster at the newly remodeled Big Picture Cinema.
- The promotion took a brief hiatus starting in the winter of 2006 and returned in June 2007 with shows at the former Clinton Elementary School which was dubbed the SportsSchool.
- 2008 saw one show back a the Big Picture Cinema, a few shows at West Theatre in Barberton, and the debut at MOW's the High Point Christian Church in Clinton which would be its home for several years.
- In 2013 the promotion began running shows at Barberton's Band Boosters Building and the West Community Center in East Rochester, OH. Shows started being run at the Tadmor Shrine in Akron, OH in 20014 and Massillon's Trinity Lutheran Church in 2016.
- The promotion presents a family friendly wrestling show using local indy wrestlers with the occasional national star appearing.